DBBW is an inspiring and informative portal on all trending/updated happenings globally on News, Entertainment,Education, Sports,Technology,Music.etc.Welcome to DBBW experience. Dabtvbaseworld we have got you covered...

  • Monday 11 September 2017

    Furious Van Gaal Slams Manchester United For Sacking And Replacing Him With Mourinho: “They Put My Head In A Noose…I Made Them Pay Every Penny.”

    Former Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says Manchester United went “behind my back” in replacing him with Jose Mourinho in 2016. The Dutchman, 66, who was sacked 48 hours after winning the FA Cup said: “They told me only after it was leaked out, it was the biggest disappointment of my life,” Van Gaal, who was two years into a three-year contract, told Dutch paper Algemeen Dagblad.
    In his first interview since his sack, Van Gaal who had won seven national titles with Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and AZ added that “United put my head in a noose and I was publicly placed on the gallows.”United finished fourth in the Premier League in his first season in charge to qualify for the Champions League but, despite winning the FA Cup, they finished fifth in his second campaign as they could only qualify for the Europa League.
    The pressure was enormous with my head in the noose and they went right behind my back. I think it was all orchestrated like a film and it was done very much behind my back right from January.” United paid out £8.4m to Van Gaal following the departure of the Dutchman and his coaches.“United did not discuss this with me. If they had come to me with the Mourinho plan then I could have said ‘OK, let’s give it everything for the last six months, complete commitment to each other and the team and then Jose Mourinho can take over’,” he added.“They could have saved the last year of my salary by doing that but after what happened I made them pay every penny.”

    1 comment:

    Popular Posts