DBBW is an inspiring and informative portal on all trending/updated happenings globally on News, Entertainment,Education, Sports,Technology,Music.etc.Welcome to DBBW experience. Dabtvbaseworld we have got you covered...

  • Tuesday 12 September 2017

    Kanye West & Jay-Z Planning Face-to-Face Meeting To End Latest Feud

    Media outfit TMZ is reporting that Kanye West has asked to meet with JAY-Z to settle the feud between both of them. Sources familiar with the beef between the former business partners said Kanye asked for a face-to-face with Jay, to hash out the beef that was ignited when Kanye went on stage to call out Jay-Z, Beyonce, and their daughter Blue Ivy. One source says ‘they seem to be reconciling, adding they have the classic love/hate relationship and frequently bounce back between the 2 emotions.’ This comes weeks after Jay Z opened up about his beef with Kanye.According to him, Kanye West crossed a line when he called out his wife Beyonce and said she was acting like a diva and also called out Jay Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy during his concert in 2016.
    In his words, he said: “But what really hurt me, you can’t bring my kid or my wife into it. … We’ve gotten past bigger issues, but you brought my family into it, now it’s a problem with me. You know it’s a problem because me and him would have been talked about it, been resolved our issues. And he knows he crossed the line. ‘Cause we’ve never let this much space go between one of our disagreements and we’ve had many. That’s part of who we are
    .”

    8 comments:

    1. Nice! Sounds Great. https://www.djmoremusic.ng/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice post
      I love this
      Keep it up
      From your bro
      https://9jabee.comNice post
      I love this
      Keep it up
      From your bro
      https://9jabee.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have been on the internet lately, looking for something to read and that is how I came across your site and saw this article of yours. So, I decided to see what it says and I find out that it is so amazing. You really did a great work in on your site and the articles you posted on it. You really take your time in posting this article or and they are clearly detailed. Once again, you are good at article writing and I will be coming back to view more article updates on your site. check this out https://mstwotoes.com/toxicwap-movies/

      ReplyDelete

    Popular Posts