DBBW is an inspiring and informative portal on all trending/updated happenings globally on News, Entertainment,Education, Sports,Technology,Music.etc.Welcome to DBBW experience. Dabtvbaseworld we have got you covered...

  • Monday 11 September 2017

    Man Utd Manager Jose Mourinho Didn’t Shake Hands With Mark Hughes Because Stoke City Boss Told Him To ‘F*** Off’

    Media sources indicate that Jose Mourinho refused to shake hands with Mark Hughes after being told to ‘f*** off’ by the Stoke manager, Manchester United sources have insisted. Hughes was also alleged to have called for referee Neil Swarbrick to dismiss Mourinho to the stands after the Portuguese entered his technical area. The altercation took place late in the 2-2 draw after Hughes argued with officials as Stoke prepared to take a free-kick, prompting Mourinho to go close up to Hughes and receiving a push in the chest.
    A United source said: ‘Jose wanted to reorganise his defence after a foul and Hughes pushed him as he walked over and told Jose to, “F*** off.” He also asked the referee to send Jose to the stands. In the end Jose just walked away because he doesn’t shake hands after being insulted.’Stoke boss Hughes said after the game: ‘I pushed him because he was in my technical area. Maybe that is why he didn’t want to shake my hand. It has to be viewed as a negative result for him. Maybe he reacted in the wrong way. In fairness I have my history with handshakes. Maybe it’s me.’Asked about his post-match snub of Hughes, Mourinho said: ‘I prefer not to answer the question, because it looks like it is my fault and that is not correct.’ He told another media outfit that: ‘I don’t speak about stupid things, I’m too old for that, talking about stupid things is for stupid people.’

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts