DBBW is an inspiring and informative portal on all trending/updated happenings globally on News, Entertainment,Education, Sports,Technology,Music.etc.Welcome to DBBW experience. Dabtvbaseworld we have got you covered...

  • Monday 11 September 2017

    Nollywood Veteran Actor, Sadiq Daba, Refutes Claims That He Is Dying Of Leukemia

    Former broadcaster and veteran Nollywood actor Sadiq Daba has denied claims making the rounds that he is sick and dying of Leukemia. The slim built actor is quashing the rumours days after another veteran actor Sunny Mac Don broke the news that he (Sadiq) had been diagnosed of having cancer of the blood.

    Daba who has worked as a broadcaster for Nigerian Television Authority and came into acting prominence in the late 1970s, when he starred in the now rested Cockcrow at Dawn TV series refuted claims that he is dying of Leukemia via a reply on Facebook. “Gwen, I am not dead nor dying I!! God has been and will Always be faithful to me and my plight, because that is my covenant with Him !!!! My doctors have been wonderful and I am responding to treatment…my love and thanks to all those who have called to sympathize and empathize with me…..God bless you !!!!!!” he wrote.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts